Powered By Blogger

luni, 6 februarie 2012

Jennifer Lopez

                                                             Jennifer Lopez                                                                                  

Jennifer was born on July 24, 1969, in the Castle Hill section of the Bronx. Her father, David, was a computer technician. Her mother, Guadalupe, taught kindergarten. Jennifer is the middle of three daughters. Her elder sister, Leslie, is a housewife who sings opera. Her younger sister, Lynda, is a DJ on New York's WKTU, a VH1 VJ, and a morning news show correspondent on New York's Channel 11. Jennifer's parents were born in Puerto Rico, but did not meet until both came to America. Her mother's parents were Europeans who settled in Puerto Rico. She says that it was her parents' work ethic that made a difference in her life. Jennifer took singing and dancing lessons from age 5. She attended 12 years of Catholic school, including an all-girl high school. She played softball and tennis in high school and was a gymnast. 
  
Personal Quotes
"I thought she'd offer me some sympathy. Instead, she said, 'Don't you ever call me crying again! You wanted to be in this business, so you better toughen up!' And I did." - to Redbook magazine August 1999, on the lesson in tough love she got from her mother.
You laugh it off, you get upset for a little while, you're human and you let it go. - on the "outrageous" tabloid stories she hears about herself, at a press conference to discuss her movie, The Cell (2000) in August 2000.
"This film certainly is not meant for the girls who sing along with my songs" (about The Cell (2000))
I was always a singer and a dancer, and I always wanted to be an actress. For me, it's all just one thing.
"Nail Polish" (upon being asked what she got on her SAT's)
When I'm not prepared, which is almost never. -when asked if she ever feels insecure.
I don't really check out other people's butts.
I'm not mad about my ankles - they're too skinny.
We've all had a love of our life and failed love affairs. I'm just the biggest romantic - it's really sad. I tell people that, but nobody listens.
I've always had a huge fear of dying or becoming ill. The thing I'm most afraid of, though, is being alone, which I think a lot of performers fear. It's why we seek the limelight - so we're not alone, were adored. Were loved, so people want to be around us. The fear of being alone drives my life.
In every movie they want you to look as thin as you can look. In Selena, it was the other way around: "How can we shoot her butt so it looks like Selena's?"
I only do what my gut tells me to. I think it's smart to listen to other people's advice, but at the end of the day, you're the only one who can tell you what's right for you.
If you focus on the money, you're not going to get anywhere. You can want to be successful, but at the end of the day, if money is your motivation, if that's how shallow your outlook is on life, then you're going to be such an empty person. Because there's nothing driving you from the inside -- there's no passion...


Salary
Monster-in-Law (2005)$15,000,000
Shall We Dance (2004)$14,000,000
Jersey Girl (2004)$4,000,000
Gigli (2003)$12,000,000
Maid in Manhattan (2002)$12,000,000
Angel Eyes (2001)$9,000,000
The Wedding Planner (2001)$9,000,000
The Cell (2000)$4,000,000
Furnicutze (1998)$500,000
Pasiune periculoasa (1998)$2,000,000
U Turn (1997)$1,000,000
Anaconda (1997)$1,000,000
Selena (1997)$1,000,000
Blood and Wine (1996)$250,000
Jack (1996)$200,000
Money Train (1995)$200,000
My Family (1995)$50,000
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XbIuSLaCnk&ob=av2e

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu